All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
[0.6.0] - 2022-07-29
- Dedicated page for best selling figures for the International and Japanese regions.
- CD Japan rankings for the international region.
- Neowing rankings for the Japanese region.
- HOBBY STOCK rankings for the Japanese region.
- KADOKAWA Store rankings for the Japanese region.
- KADOKAWA Store bonuses for the Japanese region.
- Affiliate disclaimer below navigation menu and in page footer.
- Layout: The logo link has been added to the navigation menu when the user has scrolled.
- Comfort: The logo’s URL accommodates the current locale.
- Visual: Reworked product rank and discount badges.
- Locale: International and Japanese ranking badges use locale-appropriate suffix.
- Visual: Active navigation menu item’s background color now matches the accent.
- Visual: The navigation menu has a background color.
- Visual: On larger screens, the navigation menu font size has been reduced to 1.3rem from 1.5rem.
- Visual: On smaller screens, the navigation menu items have reduced font sizes and padding to accommodate more items.
- Layout: The navigation menu sticks to the top of the page as the user scrolls.
- Comfort: Changing tabs scrolls to th top of the page.
- Visual: Missing bookmark icon.
- Misc: Stupid spelling misatkes.
[0.5.1] - 2022-06-24
- Visual: Remove the horizontal scroll bar that appears on the Supporters page with smaller screens.
[0.5.0] - 2022-06-24 - “The Optimization One”
- Kotobukiya Shop exclusives for the Japanese region.
- Link to the issues page on the changelog divider.
- Web manifest.
- Comfort: Padding around the locale selector links have increased for users with small screens.
- Comfort: The font-size for the locale selector links have increased.
- Comfort: The social media links in the footer are larger on smaller screens.
- Optimization: Internal image assets are served as WebP images, excluding the background.
- Optimization: Reduced stylesheet size by removing unused CSS classes.
- Optimization: SVG-based icons replace custom fonts.
- Optimization: The favicon is now an SVG, replacing the previous PNG-based one.
- Optimization: The background image is available in numerous sizes and changes based on screen size.
- Visual: Decreased the MGW Ranks logo size when beside the navigation menu.
- Visual: Social media links in the footer now match the adjacent MGW services links.
- Visual: The footer copyright font-size is smaller.
- Visual: The links for MGW services vertically on smaller screens and horizontally on larger ones.
- Visual: The social media links in the footer have more lateral space.
- Visual: Color scheme is marked as
darkto avoid automatic adjustment by certain browsers.
- Visual: The footer background is opaque.
- Visual: Darkened the changelog background color to be less gray.
- Visual: Lightened the changelog headers' text color to separate them from the actual changes.
- MGW Dispatch: Improved cache headers for proxied images.
- Text: Logo shows on the Japanese page.
[0.4.2] - 2022-05-21
- Kotous products not showing.
[0.4.1] - 2022-04-28
- Discount and ranking badges become translucent on hover to better see the image.
- Scrolling issue on touch screens.
- Social share buttons being hidden on certain Chromium browsers.
- Text overflow on smaller screens.
- Blurry EJ Anime Store logo.
[0.4.0] - 2022-04-28
- Kotous Exclusives for the international region.
- Kotous New Releases for the international region.
- EJ Anime Exclusives for the international region.
- Fallback images if the product image cannot be found.
- Tab controls on larger screens to go to the next or previous tab.
- The current tab is saved and automatically activated when reloading the page.
- Users with touch screens can swipe left and right to go to the next or previous tab.
noopenervalue for product links.
- Share buttons for Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit.
- Product images are now proxied for privacy and retailer server stability.
- The “Recommended / Exclusives” is now “Exclusives” for English and Japanese localizations.
- Background color for the changelog is now solid to be easier to read.
- Footer now takes less space on smaller screens.
- HobbySearch Japanese typo
nofollowrel values for product links.
[0.3.1] - 2022-03-23
- The link for the international AmiAmi Rankings now goes to the public rankings page.
[0.3.0] - 2022-03-23
- Tokyo Otaku Mode International Best Sellers.
- Tokyo Otaku Mode International New Releases.
- Clicking the retailer’s image will open a link to the respective results page.
- This changelog is now accessible from https://ranks.mygrailwatch.net/changelog
[0.2.0] - 2022-03-19
- The date when results were last updated.
- Background image credit to Altinay Dinc.
- The background color now matches the blue in the background image so that it’s not jarring when the image loads.
- The item images are larger on smaller screens.
- The discount and position badges are slightly larger on smaller screens.
[0.1.0] - 2022-03-17